Friday, May 16, 2008

Samantha and Shaun's Wedding Day

This was such a fun day.  The couple's friends and family played tricks on them all throughout the day.  No one knew what was turning up next!



2022



5102



























Sam and Shaun's ceremony was the shortest I've ever seen.  I don't think it was more than 4 or 5 minutes long! :)  It was exactly how they wanted it.



3024 



3023_2



3049



3059



3071



4043



4048



4286





















I had bird seed stuck in my hair for a couple days...as I'm sure they did as well!



4338





5235



5242   



5273



























If you've seen any of my website, you'll see that I LOVE LOVE  reflection shots.  This is one of my favorites (I think I say that about all of them!)



5287



5299 



























1 comment:

  1. Tonya,
    We were so happy we chose you to capture the most important part of our lives! We enjoyed having your company! Your pictures were phenominal. Ok i know we had a short ceremony but who wants to sit out side on a hot day for 30 minutes and hear about how we are suppose to love and cherish one another for the rest of our lives. We knew before we even had the wedding that we were going to remain loving,king and faithful to each other, why do we need someone else to tell us how to do it:) Anyway everthing went awesome and i we are so happy you were there to share it with us! I can't wait till we can do pictures of Shuan and I's baby girl coming soon in august. THanks agian talk to you soon!
    Love
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete