Thursday, October 1, 2009

Michelle and Kenneth are married!

Michelle and I really hit it off from the first time we met.  She's such a super sweet girl and found an amazing man to share her life with.  Oh, and she is a Die Hard Florida GATOR!!!  In fact, during the reception, people would randomly announce the score of the Florida/Kentucky game (which is pretty standard among Southern, Saturday weddings).  But, when it was announced that Tebow had just been hurt, the entire reception stopped and there was a hush in the room.  I am not kidding!  But outside of the Tebow incident, the day couldn't have not been more perfect.  Congrats you two!!!! xoxoxoxo













1 comment:

  1. Tonya, You are truly the most gifted person I know. I knew the second I met you for our first meeting that you were perfect for our special day. I couldn't have been more correct. Not only are your photos amazingly beautiful but your personality just blows me out of the water and made everything so much fun. From the engagement session to our wedding day I honestly have not one bad thing to say! You made our special day even more memorable than I could have ever imagined possible. I can't thank you enough. So many people loved you and said just by meeting you they were sold and they want to have the chance to work with you as well!
    Love, Michelle Watson

    ReplyDelete