Sunday, February 21, 2010

A week off! (sort of)

We all know that I'm a workaholic (I'm trying to get better). But Brent's family was in town this week staying with me so I really tried to work as little as possible. We had SUCH an amazing week, and we got some really great pics.
This day we went to the park. They came from a snow storm in NC, and we were hoping for some warm Florida weather... Didn't really happen. Bet we still went down to the park even though it was 40 below.
Kristy and the kiddos.
Michael
Myah
---------------
We took some pictures for Myah's 1 year shots.  She is so precious.

----------

We went to Disney for Michael's 4th birthday.  I have a ton of pics I would love to post.  They are all on my fb so add on in to see.  Here's one of my favs from the fireworks show.


 

1 comment: