Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bridal Show Recap

WEDDING OVERLOAD!!!  -  I'm pretty sure that's what everyone's feeling was. :)
There were lots of great vendors, tons of great food, and amazing wedding cake. 




This is the line of eager brides and friends to get in the door.





A few of my amazing girlfriends who gave up their Sunday to come help.  Love you girls!




Paul, oh Paul.  He makes the best wedding cakes that I've ever had (and you better believe I've tried MANY different cakes!)  He is responsible for the extra 5 pounds I'm carrying around this week...




This is just a shot of what it you see at any given moment.  Tons of people.  LOVE IT!

------

Thanks to everyone that stopped by our booth.  I love, love, love getting to meet new people...especially getting to hear about the proposal and wedding plans. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment