Friday, September 11, 2009

Marriage Resources

I get to meet so many amazing people in my line of work, and I get to see the journey that people take through dating, engagement, wedding day, and life.  I do keep in touch with the majority of my couples so I get to witness first hand just how great...and hard marriage really is (especially those first years).  We just finished up a series at church called "The Flame Series", and it's all about family and marriage stuff.   Don't worry, it's not 'churchy' even though it's church...and I promise you'll be able to take something from it.

Podcasts
(go down to "Tha Flame Series" Start at #13 and work up to #10.)

Also, a really great sermon from Father's day was what our guys need from us, girls...  This message will change your life, girlies!
Message for the ladies

PS- If you're looking for a church, Beach United Methodist is a 'great dysfunctional family'.  Throw on your jeans and t-shirt and come on.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to watching these. I think I'll have Trey watch them with me. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete