Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jessica and Tyler are married!!!

I have only barely begun to start going through these so this is a very select few that I just grabbed off the top.  Jessica and Tyler were married at the Casa Marina in Jax Beach last Saturday.  If you remember, the air show was at the beach all weekend so it was CROWDED!!!  But it was beautiful weather, their families all had a glow, and Jess and Tyler were just perfect.  Congrats you two =)

mom and sis helping get her ready.

The Blue Angels. I like to think they were making a heart for Jess and Tyler here.

Jess, who is absolutely beautiful.

Them trying to have a moment...if the photog and videog would leave them alone =)

Toast of course

This is one of my fav shots. I love lit up spaces at night...and capturing the natural glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment