Monday, November 9, 2009

Monica and Terron are engaged!

Monica and Terron both live in Chicago.  Last December, Terron took Monica to dinner at Kres in Orlando.  After dinner, they took dessert to a park down the street to play scrabble.  They are huge scrabble players and according to Monica, she always wins! =)  Nevertheless, he spelled out his proposal, and she said yes.  Congrats you two.  I can't wait for the wedding...











Tonya,

You are absolutely AWESOME!!!! (and fast)!
The pictures are so much more than what I could have even hoped for or even imagined. It's funny seeing ourselves in these pictures because we have been viewing everyone else's pictures since we became engaged and now we get to see our own. I could be a little biased, but I think that these are the best engagement pictures EVER! (lol)
We had a wonderful time with you on Thursday and couldn't stop talking about the experience with all of our family and friends. We sent a link to your facebook and website to a few of them already, I think some of them were more anxious to see the pictures than we were (which I didn't think was possible)...

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment