Monday, January 4, 2010

Carrie and Adam Wedding - Casa Marina Jax Beach 01-01-10

What better way to start off the new year but with a wedding! Carrie and Adam were married at Casa Marina on New Years Day, and it was SO COLD and wet from raining all morning. I was stoked when she said she was braving the weather to get those beach pictures she had been planning for! Congrats to you two!!!

Love these shots of details.  So fun to just play around with.

Her beautiful dress.

This is totally in the moment and couldn't be more beautiful.


These girls were frozen by this point.  I felt so bad.  But they were great sports.

And the boys were...well normal boys just cutting up and having a great time.  Love it!

One of the most moving ceremonies I've seen.



The Casa Marina is one of my fav places to shoot in Jax.  SO many great places for photos and amazing staff.
And one last one of the beautiful couple.

I love the colors in this photo...and there was a full moon back there.


Many more to come on my facebook so add on in:
Click it!

1 comment:

  1. NICE DAY
    NICE DRESS N WEDDING MARINE......
    WAOOO WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete