Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Michelle and Derek were married at Queen's Harbour yacht and country club Jacksonville Florida!

So, I'm a little late in posting this.  These two were married Thanksgiving weekend, but I was so slammed...it was hard to post everything.  So here they are...better late than never I say! =)
Michelle is one of my sweetest brides.  All of the staff at QH even commented on what a joy it was to work with her.  It was such a moving day filled with lots of tears of joy and of course lots of love.






For the last dance, the dj cleared the room for them to have a dance all to themself. It was such a magical moment.

If you're debating big sparklers for your exit...DON'T DO IT! LOL 
Alchohol and sparklers never mix well.

Also, a special thanks goes out to my friends at
They are so fun to work with.  If you're looking for a videographer, definitely check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment