Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Andrea's Family Photos at Guana State Park, Ponte Vedra Beach

I met Andrea at Jennifer and Brian's wedding.  She called and wanted some non-traditional family photos.  Of course I was stoked b/c I love to be creative to just shoot in the moment.  She is going to pick a family shot and a close up of each kid to make a 16x16 canvas of each for their livingroom.  This was also a special shoot because it's her and her husband's 10 year anniversery coming up.  Congrats you two.  You were so much fun and have beautiful, FUN kids. 

I love hanging with families of kids this age.  They always tell the most interesting and embarrassing stories about their parents!  =)

I like to get little details of kids.  This wil be important 15  years from now when they look back and see their little feet.  Dad said, "Don't you dare take a picture of MY feet!!!"

Such a doll.

...and so handsome.

Still laughing at each other...

This is one of my favs b/c the kids are back there doing their own thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment