Monday, December 7, 2009

Becky and Randy's Maternity shoot - Suwannee River State Park

I loved getting out of town for this shoot...and being somewhere completely different than Jax.  I've known Becky since high school so of course this was a special treat to be meeting her husband and taking her maternity photos.  Randy was your typical guy being dragged to a photo shoot.  I believe his introduction of himself was immediately followed by him saying, "How long is this going to take?" LOL  That is so typical.  I have never met a guy that was stoked about getting pictures done.  But, we made it through and had a great time...and he might kill me for saying this, but by the end of it he even said it was FUN.  Thanks for letting me be a part of this special time in your life.  I can't wait to meet little Mr. Mason. 









No comments:

Post a Comment