Monday, December 7, 2009

My family over Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so this is a very special post for me.  Because of my schedule, I don't get to see my family as often as I would like.  One of my sisters lives down south with her husband and little ones, and the rest of my fam lives about an hour and a half away from Jax.  I obviously work weekends when they are all off work...so rarely do our schedules coincide to where we can hang.  But I actually took off this Thanksgiving.  I love my family so much, and I'm so proud of everyone.  So here we all are...well, our immediate fam.  We have a HUGE extended family.

So from left to right is my bro in law, Bryan.  He is holding their youngest, Braxton.  My oldest sis, Michelle,  is next to him, and Brayden is looking up to her.  He is their middle child, and Brynna is in front of him.  Brynna is their oldest.  I put the camera on a ladder and set the timer so there's no one standing over there yelling and screaming for the kids to look...which is why we ended up with this pose.  LOL  But it's better than nothing right?  So, next is my mom and dad.  They have been married something like 38 years or so.  They are Wayne and Susie.  My middle sis is next to them.  Her name is Jaime, and her son is Alex...in front of her.  Alex spends his summers here in Jax with me so some of you may recognize him.  And next to them is Brent, my sweet honey...and then there is me.  And that's us!

So to break it all down...again! (yes, I am showing them off!)

Mom and Dad of course. 
---

This is my sister's fam.  She and her husband are CPA's.  Very smart and make the most beautiful children =)
---

This is my sister, Jaime.  She's an RN...also very smart.  She works for hospice.  Takes a very special  person to do what she does, but she's really amazing at it.  Alex is her son.  Look at just how adorable he is.  He's such a great kid and so smart too!
---

And then there's Brent and I.  He doesn't like this picture b/c he said his leg looks broken, and then I of course always hate my hair.  I have a big poof ball until I've slept on it for 2 days to push it down to my head.  Bent and I met over a year and a half ago and became best friends pretty quickly.  We stayed 'just friend's for over a year until he finally talked me in to dating (hahaha, he's so going to kill me for saying that!).  I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to fall in love with my best friend.   It takes a special kind of person to put up with me and my work.  It's not always easy, but we're always there for each other.  I love him with all my heart.

So that's us in a nutshell.  I have some more of the babies I'll be posting soon.  I could show them off every day of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment